This is an opportunity not to miss, are you driven to succeed and want to work with an evolving organisation? Our client is expanding their teams in the North and South with newly created roles for Principal Health & Safety Consultants to work from home.
You will be part of a leading professional services organisation with a growing client base, who have the capacity and scope to increase business levels further. They have a strong and varied client base within the commercial, private and public sectors.
As a Consultant you will be involved in an assortment or tasks including site audits, inspections and risk assessments working predominantly at client sites. You will be writing technical reports, analysing trends, developing strategy and plans whilst building robust working relationships to generate further business activity.
It is essential to have worked within health and safety previously and have a flexible attitude towards your working day. Other key skills required: -
- Either Nebosh National Diploma or NVQ Level 5 Occupational Health & Safety
- Achieved Grad IOSH, working towards Chartership. Other professional memberships i.e. IFE
- Experienced with Fire safety and/or Food safety.
- A Consultancy background is preferred.
- Driving License with the ability to travel within the M62 or M4 region.
There is a healthy salary available, including a car/car allowance and other flexible benefits as well as the usual! Do get in touch and find out more or apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.