|Job Title:||Principal Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Principle Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant to join a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety consulting services.
Based in Dublin with travel across Ireland you will support our clients growing team requirements with local and international travel.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Provide technical assistance on HSE compliance and HSE management system projects
- Design and implement HSE management systems and programmes for clients.
- Develop HSE compliance procedures, plans, permits, and reports.
- Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Effectively steward and build client relationships leading to repeat business.
Key experience required:-
- Degree qualified to BSc or MSc in engineering, safety, science, or related degree
- Previous Consultancy experience is desirable
- Broad HSE (Management Systems, Training/Competency , Auditing, BPEO, BAT, ENVID and Design Reviews)
- Beneficial but not essential, experience in the Hardware, Electronic Manufacturing & Original Design Manufacturing, Software & IT Services, Semiconductors, Internet Media & Services, and/or Telecommunications industries.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Dana Atalla 01202 888 986