Principal Highway Design Engineer
Our client is a multinational energy, resources and environmental consultancy company who provide clients with solutions, practical advice and value-added support services tailored to their needs. They are looking to appoint a strategic Design Engineer.
- Experience in the detailed design and specification of highways under Section 278 agreements.
- Strong background in Civil Engineering
- Ability to build on existing client relationships
- Identify new work streams
- Commercially astute
- Design of transport infrastructure improvement works under Section 278 of the Highways Act 1980
- Grow and lead a sub team
- Develop new clients
- Focus on additional work streams across the sector
This is a key strategic appointment working on high profile projects throughout the UK.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.