|Job Title:||Principal Hydrogeologist|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Working as part of an international project management, engineering and environmental consultancy this Principal Hydrogeologist role will allow you to become part of an exciting and innovative team who are currently expanding their water resources related work following successful campaigns.
As the successful candidate you are likely to come from the water resources sector with an MSc or PhD in hydrogeology and have significant project experience. It will be advantageous for you to have Chartership or professional recognition. This position offers great potential for experience across a wide range of business sectors and will provide strong career growth for self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates within a strategic growth area of the company. As a Principal Hydrogeologist you will be familiar with the regulatory, business and policy environment within which the company's clients operate and have the capacity to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
You will also need:
- A strong background in groundwater resource assessment or geochemistry and groundwater modelling
- Experience working for a UK Water company would be advantageous
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams and providing technical inputs to environmental assessments
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Bid preparation and business development experience
You will primarily:
- Support projects seeking to quantify flow and resource availability, and groundwater quality issues
- Contribute to project delivery in UK Frameworks and the delivery of international projects
- Undertake team and technical leadership roles
An excellent benefits package, including car allowance is also available.
The role based in South East, West Midlands or the South
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.