The successful applicant will work as part of a multidisciplinary team providing services for regulatory agencies as well as private and public sectors. In addition to developing the surface water capabilities for the team, the Principal Hydrologist and Drainage Specialist will manage and develop existing and new clients; mentor and motivate junior team members; prepare and manage quotations and budgets for upcoming projects.
As Principal Hydrologist and Drainage Specialist you will ideally have:
- 1D and 2D hydraulic modelling capabilities for flood risk and water resource assessment using packages such as Tuflow/ISI; HEC-RAS and Microdrainage
- A degree in a relevant water management discipline
- At least ten years' experience within a related environment and position
- Experience managing projects and having financial control over projects
- Experience supervising and developing team members
- Proven skills to win new business
- Experience of major infrastructure and or minerals projects
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986