|Job Title:||Principal Marine Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
My client, a well-respected and ambitious company, work on a number of high profile national infrastructure projects. As the successful Principal Marine Consultant you will coordinate and deliver all aquatic related Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) and Habitats Regulations Assessments.
You will therefore have a proven track record of:
- EIA technical delivery
- Marine, Coastal and/or freshwater issues within infrastructure projects
- Relevant legislation experience
- Consultation work
The role will also allow you to deliver other aquatic projects and develop the team.
- Coordinate and manage all EIA work related to aquatic projects
- Develop associated technical reports
- Lead Business Development initiatives
- Liaise with clients and regulators
It is essential that you have a qualification in a related discipline and have a marine and coastal specialism. You must also have strong report writing skills.
It would be advantageous to have:
- related post graduate qualification
- experience in the nuclear / power sector
- expert witness experience
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986 ext 202.