|Job Title:||Principal Odour & Air Quality Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Payne|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Principal Odour and Air Quality Consultant
An excellent opportunity for Principal Odour / Air Quality Management professional with a successful track record in business development and project delivery to join my clients established and growing air quality team within the Environmental Assessment.
You will join an enthusiastic and supportive team and will experience a challenging and fulfilling working environment. My client prides themselves on providing clear and well-structured career development for their staff.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering projects across a broad portfolio of private and public sector clients, with projects typically including odour measurement, detailed odour dispersion modelling and providing technical mitigation advice to reduce odour impacts. The team also provides expert witness services to a wide range of clients.
Building on a strong technical foundation, you would manage and deliver air quality projects, support other senior team members in the technical development of more junior staff and promote best-practice across the service. An important element of the role is the management of odour and other air quality projects. You would provide active support to, and where appropriate lead, group-wide business development activities by identifying new opportunities, building client relationships and developing project proposals.
You will ensure the technical delivery, grow an existing team and elevate the profile of their work. You will seek opportunities to demonstrate sector leadership, develop new products and services and grow our market share. You will have a key role in helping the Environmental Appraisal business unit achieve their growth targets.
- You will have a proven air quality background, with a detailed knowledge of air quality policies, legislation, assessment and appraisal.
- You will have a specialism in odour impact assessment and an understanding of the various types and applications of abatement techniques.You will typically have about ten years (or more) of relevant experience.
- Membership of a relevant professional body, such as the IAQM or CIWEM, would also be advantageous.
- Competence in managing odour projects, technically and financially, is a prime requirement. You will also need to have experience of: dealing directly with clients on a day-to-day basis; defining project specifications; effectively managing project teams; and planning, forecasting and monitoring progress against budget and towards project outcomes.
- Public inquiry or other expert witness experience would be an advantage.
- You will have experience in business development and the building of relationships with clients in order to identify and deliver new opportunities and support the ongoing growth and development of air quality services.
- You will be comfortable working on your own or as part of a team, often between two or more offices
I look forward to receiving your application shortly, Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.