|Job Title:||Principal or Associate Transport Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Allen & York are working with one of London’s most highly regarded transport planning consultancies. With a focus on supporting London’s development planning projects, international stadia and major sporting events planning, together with transport interchange schemes.
Working out of their modern, studio-style offices in London you will get the opportunity to work on a range of diverse and interesting projects.
- At least eight years’ experience in the sector
- Substantial London based, private sector client transport development planning experience essential
- Should have experience in developing ‘Trusted Advisor’ client relationships
- Work winning experience
- Experience in supervising and managing junior staff
- Experience in managing project teams to deliver large planning applications for major London developers to an exceptional standard.
- Degree or equivalent in Geography, Planning, Engineering or related subject (Masters' Degree desirable)
- Chartered or working towards Chartership of a relevant professional body (CILT, TPP etc.)
- Experience of producing and contributing towards transport assessments and travel plans gained in consultancy
- Willingness to be part of a team and assist projects as and when necessary and work on own initiative
- Excellent numerical, data analysis and technical writing skills
- Experience of commissioning sub-contractors and obtaining technical data from a variety of sources
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with clients and key stakeholders
- A versatile individual looking to get involved in a wide range of projects
- Willingness to travel to projects across the UK
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options.