An international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is looking for an experienced Principal Permanent Way Design Engineer for their Surrey offices.
You will be tasked to join and lead a busy and successful rail infrastructure team where the pace is fast and the work varied. There is a need to be 'hands on' in the delivery of an assortment P-Way design projects with major involvement on bid submissions and responsibility for junior staff members design work.
Key skills & attributes:
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
- Engineering Chartership, or working towards completion
- Previous experience within an engineering consultancy with a focus on rail discipline
- Experienced in Permanent way design on Network Rail, GRIP 1-8
- CRE level Knowledge of NWR design approval
- Technical design experience and understanding of systems engineering
- Able to lead and direct junior members of the team
- Ability to travel within the UK and overseas if required
If you have the drive and determination to work for a leading engineering organisation, where the sky is the limit and the rewards are high then please apply with your CV or call for more information.