|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Allen & York are proud to be working with a leading planning and environmental consultancy based in London they specialise in researched strategic thinking and in depth analysis, they deliver leading edge technical expertise.
They work with their clients and provide a bespoke service focused on enabling them to make the right decisions and achieve the right outcomes.
The team comprises some of the most talented people in the industry, and together you would work on the most exciting and complex projects.
- 5+ years of relevant experience within the planning and environment sectors, particularly in the preparation and submission of planning applications and appeals.
- Experienced at senior management level with a good track record of project delivery and working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience of securing new business, particularly high value work in a competitive environment, including managing and delivering complex multidisciplinary proposals
- Experienced at managing or co-ordinating complex projects (from small to large sized projects) and project teams relevant to the required technical discipline.
- Experienced in working in multi-disciplinary project teams working to tight deadlines and strictly defined budgets.
- Experienced in working within quality systems and procedures.
- Demonstrable client / stakeholder interface experience, specifically being the first and main point of contact.
- Experience of writing and reviewing reports.
- An established network of contacts that complements Temple’s existing portfolio and sector base, both in respect of potential Clients resources.
- Good negotiating and commercial skills and a sound understanding of commercial and contractual matters.
- A proven track record of relationship building and collaborative working.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to introduce innovative and cost effective solutions to deal with project issues and risks.
- Advanced internet and IT awareness and understanding of core Microsoft Office 2010 software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Excellent writing and word processing skills.
- An inspiring, bright and decisive project manager/leader with a good degree of gravitas and credibility.
- Confident, energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- Well organised, customer focused, flexible and self-motivated.
- A strong work ethic.