A Principal/Senior Quantity Surveyor is required by this leading Engineering Consultancy based within the Environment & Infrastructure division to provide project and cost management services on a variety of public and private sector projects.
This is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental team, who service a range of building, infrastructure and regeneration clients. The work will be varied and interesting which will fulfil and test your knowledge.
You will be integral in pre-contract estimating, investment appraisals, option studies, value engineering and tender documentation.
You will be involved in post contract activities and technical advice including procurement strategies and risk management.
Skills & expertise required:
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Proven pre-contract experience from a PQS background
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Experience of the provision of pre-contract QS services on infrastructure
- Experience of working in multi-company, multi-disciplinary development teams
- Experience in NEC contracts and CESMM would be an advantage
The rewards are vast, you will become part of a successful team, where you will have a positive influence and be part of a major expansion programme, based in state of the art offices in East London, there is a competitive salary and benefits package to satisfy.