A Principal Rail Assurance Engineer is required to ensure standards and assurances are met for design work taken on by our client a leading engineering consultancy, who have recently won numerous projects within the rail sector.
You will be highly involved and pivotal within the team with activity including producing technical reports, providing advice on EU/UK legislation and regulations pertinent to the delivery of projects.
You will also have a high level of client liaison and provide advice on requirements, reviews of design, inspections and proposals. As part of the role you will be responsible for junior team members and help in their personal development.
Skills & attributes:
- Proven, solid engineering industry experience.
- Knowledge of rail systems engineering
- Good knowledge of legislation, regulations, engineering standards specific to the rail industry
- Background in engineering project management
- Taken part in technical audits and inspections
- Ability to produce technical reports and review designs
- Experienced in mentoring of staff and sharing knowledge and experiences
For more information, please apply with your CV or call for to discuss an application.