|Job Title:||Principal Resource Efficiency & Circular Economy Consultant l London|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Are you working in a consultancy environment within resource efficiency, sustainable supply chain and circular economy?
- Are you keen to join a specialist global sustainability consultancy who are growing and be part of a Team of sustainability professionals?
My client is looking for a strong Senior or Principal Consultant to preferably join their London offices, however they have other offices throughout the UK where you could sit. To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a degree in an environmental discipline and preferably a Masters in a relevant environmental discipline
- experience within a consultancy and industry environment
- you will have proven business development experience and a good network of contacts within the business
- experience of more than one of the following will be preferable:
- sustainable procurement
- new technologies within resource efficiency
- sustainable supply chain in relation to waste reduction
- circular economy
- a willingness to travel throughout the UK and potentially overseas
If you would like to find out more about the company and the role, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207.
I look forward to receiving your application.