My client is a rapidly growing consultancy with a range of projects across the world in the sectors of energy, sustainability, property and renewables. This is a fantastic chance to take a strategic role in an expanding independent multidisciplinary.
This position would suit an experienced team leader with business development skills that wants new role that allows them to steer corporate direction.
The successful applicant will be able to build their team and have a key role in selecting and bidding for work.
* An appropriate degree qualification
* Full membership of CIEEM
* A minimum of five years employment in ecological consultancy or other relevant work
* Hold survey licences
* Be able to act as named ecologist on EPS licences
* Excellent fieldwork and report writing skills including, protected species surveys, licence applications and completion of EIA chapters.
* Experience in the production of post-planning documents such as CEMPs.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience of reviewing other people's work.
* Must be competent in the survey of, and mitigation for, more than one of the following: bats badgers, great crested newts and otter.
* In-depth knowledge of the application of UK and relevant European ecology legislation.
* Have proven project management capability as well as team management and mentoring skills.
* Evidence of effective relationships with a number of important clients, offering advice and guidance in a prompt, commercially-focussed and professional manner.
* Be able to manage own workload, be proactive in managing projects and be able to delegate to and provide support to the ecology team.
* Be personable and a team player.
* Have a full clean UK driving licence.
Please call Paul Carter on 01202888986 ext 209 for more information