Principal Consultant or Associate - Highway Design Engineer
Our Client, an international consultancy, is looking to recruit a highly motivated Principal Consultant or Associate in Highway Design Engineering to join their team in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of high-profile projects with an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary support network.
- Preparation of Detailed section 278 agreement designs for priority junctions, traffic signal. controlled junctions and roundabouts and major highways improvements works, etc.
- Negotiations with Highway Authorities to agree strategies etc.
- In depth knowledge of DMRB.
- Preparation of works specifications.
- Pavement design and calculation.
- Earthworks design and cut and fill.
- Preparation of fee quotations.
- Development of client relationships, client base and new work streams.
- Site visits.
- Highway Drainage design and calculations.
Skills / Experience:
- Ideally, degree qualified.
- 7-10 years' post-qualification experience in a Consultancy, Developer or Local Planning Authority.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Ability to organise your own workload.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.