|Job Title:||Principal/Associate Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Principal/Associate Sustainability Consultant
A growing and exciting company is looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career to Principal/Associate level. This entrepreneurial, highly experienced candidate will take the lead of our client's Sustainability team based in Central London; they will deliver Sustainability projects engaging both technically with assessments and also operating on a client facing presence. This innovative candidate will also play a vital part in developing our client's Sustainability and Energy offering as well as developing the office and company.
- Work with the company's Directors to develop their Sustainability and Energy offering both within London and throughout the company as a whole.
- Manage Energy and Sustainability based projects, ensuring that they are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the London based Sustainability team ensuring that they develop professionally and deliver their work to an outstanding ability.
- Deliver Code and BREEAM assessments.
- Deliver SAP and SBEM assessments.
- Provide strategic consultative advice to clients, architects and design teams on energy, sustainability and low carbon based schemes to improve both new and retro-fit buildings.
- Write technical reports.
- Actively seek out new clients and engage with them on a business develop basis to contribute to the progression of the company.
- Develop relationships with existing clients.
- 5-10 years' experience in the Sustainability market with a proven track record of outstanding project delivery.
- Proven experience in developing a company's market offering.
- Accredited in both BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Responsible for the submission of BREEAM and Code reports to BRE.
- Proven record of delivering/supporting with SBEM and SAP assessments.
- Experience of managing multiple Energy/Sustainability projects whilst managing a team.
- Experience in the utilization of IES/TAS software.
- Technical knowledge of legislation regarding UK construction (e.g. Part L and London Plan)
- Track record of positive client meetings.
- Demonstrable confidence in front senior staff when discussing technical aspects of projects.
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, energy, sustainability).
- Chartered in one of the following: Low Carbon Consultant, Non-domestic Energy Assessor (level 3, 4 or 5), On-Construction Domestic Energy Assessor.
For more information about this job opportunity, please contact Alex Carroll Adams at Allen & York.