Principal/Associate Transport Planner
£37,000 - £44,000
Small, dynamic consultancy in the fun city of Bristol seeking Transport Consultant/ Planner to join their friendly team. Excellent opportunity for a supportive environment with plenty of personal development opportunities. Salary described as "very competitive."
The duties will vary dependent upon the grade. However, key attributes will be as follows:-
- A commercially minded professional;
- An ambitious individual with a keen desire to push themselves to achieve the best, within their capability;
- A personable individual that is able to work as part of a team, excepting constructive criticism in the knowledge that this will provide a better product for the client and advance their own capabilities/understandings;
- An individual that thrives on pressure and is able to solve complicated problems; and
- A reliable person that is willing to go the extra mile when the situation demands.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plan and Environmental Impact Assessments (although probably under guidance);
- Traffic Modelling using TRICS or first principles calculations and an ability to distribute and assign traffic to the network using suitable methodologies;
- Capacity modelling using ARCADY, PICADY and LINISIG (the latter being an ideal);
- Undertake site visits and attendance at meetings (accompanied).
- Represent the company at corporate events. We do a lot of drinks / meals etc and would involve the successful candidate from time to time.
01202 888986 ext 284