|Job Title:||Principal/Senior Associate Landscape Planner|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Principal/Senior Associate Landscape Planner
Southeast - £40-50,000 DOE
You would be joining one of the UKs leading and most reputable environmental, landscape, and design consultancies. They are a multi-award winning practice that delivers high-profile projects across the globe.
The Role of Landscape Planner
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and versatile individual to take a leading role in helping grow the award winning Landscape Planning team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career at the heart of one of the UK's most respected environmental and landscape consultancies.
You will work across a diverse range of projects and sectors, providing a lead role in delivering planning services such as:
- Landscape and visual impact assessment
- Landscape/townscape character assessment
- Landscape sensitivity and capacity studies
- Green infrastructure strategies and guidance
- Landscape-led masterplanning
- Strategic landscape mitigation design advice
You will be part of a friendly team of environmental planners, landscape planners, ecologists and heritage specialists committed to high quality professional work with a strong emphasis on delivering sustainable solutions, located in a beautiful and convenient location.
You will be involved in winning and delivering landscape planning projects, working closely with Directors and other senior staff. This is a leadership role and therefore it is expected that the candidate will take responsibility for coordination and development of relevant colleagues.
The Requirements to be considered for the role of Environmental Planner
- You will be educated to degree/masters level with a qualification(s) in landscape architecture, environmental planning or geography or other relevant environmental-based qualification.
- Chartered membership of the Landscape Institute or other relevant professional body is desirable, but not essential.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience of consultancy,
- You will possess sound project/client management skills and an aptitude for business development and work winning.
- A good understanding of the UK planning system and experience as an expert witness at planning inquiries would also be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical, report writing and presentational skills are essential. A working knowledge of relevant software packages (GIS, AutoCAD, Adobe CC, etc.) would be desirable.
Interested? Get in touch;
Please contact me today to discuss this role in more detail. I am available any time for an informal and very confidential chat;
Sarah Kerr - Planning and Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!