Transport and Infrastructure - Senior/Principal Engineer
Salary - Circa £45,000 +
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work with a forward thinking and responsive consultancy who specialise in both private and public sector environments with sustainability and excellence at the fore front of achieving success. If you are a technically adept Principal Engineer or experienced Senior looking for the next step up, with experience in Highways, Drainage and external works design and are looking to join a superb company, where you will be nurtured and supported to achieve both company and personal fulfilment, please read on.
My client is looking for a Principal/Senior Engineer to work in the Nottingham offices on a collaborative basis with the Team Leader.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different circumstances
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- A 'self-starter' with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed
- Commercially aware with effective influencing and negotiating skills, as well as an aptitude to develop emerging and new client relationships.
- A visible and participative technical leader, willing and able to take responsibility and be held to account for the technical performance and advancement of the team
- An ability to help build and develop a strong team through the mentoring and support provided to the team members
- Technical independence within the field of Civil Engineering design, including for highways, drainage and external works
- Reliable and trustworthy; acts with consistency and integrity at all times
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity to work alongside some talented engineers where the requirement to excel is second nature and where your skills will be tested and the work varied. If you are looking for a challenge to increase satisfaction in the work place and want to work in a rewarding environment, for a full JD and benefits release, please apply using your CV.