If you are looking for a fresh challenge as a Senior OLE Engineer and have a solid background in railway electrification design and technical specifications we would like to hear from you. Our client is a world class organisation with multi disciplinary infrastructure projects across the globe.
This role is pivotal within a successful, hard working team who have had involvement with HS2 and Crossrail and are now looking to expand their Midlands based team. You will be hands-on with design, checking and approval of railway electrification design, with line management accountability. Your time will be split between the office and being site based and therefore will involve travel around the UK as required. There is a need for client liaison and business development, to actively network attend industry events and build relationships.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership
- Membership of professional body i.e. IMechE
- Degree or HND/HNC in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have previously worked within an engineering consultancy on rail projects
- Managed and led teams and developed individuals in their career path.
- Involvement with business development and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Good commercial, technical and financial acumen
If you are driven in your career and looking for the next step this is an opportunity not to miss, you will become part of a team who have delivered successfully on many rail projects across the UK and join an organisation where there is a clear career path and opportunity for individual growth, as well as the salary and benefits you would expect.