Principal/Senior Planner Cambridge
C£35-45,000 per annum
An opportunity to work with one of the UKs leading independent Planning consultancies, who have an excellent reputation in the market place, gaining and/or expanding on your commercial and client facing experience
Are client is a national independent Planning firm with a fantastic reputation of delivering planning and development expertise and excellence to their client base for over a decade. They have experienced continued success over the last few years and therefore are rapidly expanding their Bristol based team. They service a wide range of clients local authorities, land owners, developers, and commercial organisations.
The Role of Principal/Senior Town planner
- You will provide clients with the highest standards of care.
- A capable business developer, you will bring new clients on board
- You will manage a number of complex projects, project managing the process
- You will be working across a variety of sectors residential, agricultural, renewable energy, etc.
- You will provide written representations, informal hearing and public inquiry submissions, submission of representations to development plans, site appraisals, negotiating section 106 legal agreements, submission of planning and advertisement consent applications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the UK Planning sector
- Member of the RTPI
- Previous experience of development control in either public or private consultancy is an advantage
Interested? Get in touch;
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!