|Job Title:||Principal/Technical Director Transport|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Principal/Technical Director Transport
Salary - £40-50,000 per annum
Our client is one of the truly international specialists providing advice and support on a wide range of strategic and site-specific issues, to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and governmental clients.
They are looking to appoint development planning focused Highways and Transport specialists throughout the group to complement the existing team both geographically and technically; as well as to play a lead role in continued client and business development with the introduction of new clients and work streams to the group. They are particularly keen to expand their Highways & Transportation Planning team into the Worcester office.
The office is truly multi-disciplinary, the existing compliment of staff are friendly, highly experienced and involved in technical disciplines including Ecology; Environmental Permitting; Health and Safety; Land Quality; Oil & Gas; Planning & Estates; Sustainability; and, Landfill Design, Engineering & CQA.
Given the responsibility for growth and development both of the team and the business, a key requirement for this opportunity is for professionals who have the proven ability, or the clear potential, for business development and the development and management of teams as the workload grows.
- The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the growth and development of the Worcester office; with support from an extensive and diverse range of technical expertise throughout the group.
- The successful individual will have a key responsibility for both winning/developing new business within their own field of expertise, as well as playing a lead role in the delivery of these projects. Along with this the position will hold responsibility for the subsequent expansion of the technical team to facilitate the delivery of this new workload as time progresses.
- As well as developing work and clients within their own technical discipline, the successful candidate will also have responsibility for the cross-selling of services offered throughout the Group, and the project management of work won outside of their own area of expertise.
- Proven work winning capabilities within a consultancy context
- Technical expertise within the Transportation / Highways disciplines
- The ability to lead, motivate and grow a technical team
- Possess good communication skills, both with internal colleagues and when meeting with clients / potential clients
- Work independently or part of a team
If you would be interested in this role or would like to discuss this further please contact Thomas Collins on 01202 888986 Ext.260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org