We are seeking a qualified and experienced professional as a technical lead for feasibility studies, due diligence, design and technical advisor roles on solar PV projects for our leading global engineering, consulting and construction company.
- Technical lead for solar PV advisory work, which may include, due diligence reports, site inspections, construction monitoring, yield assessments, performance reviews and site selection/feasibility.
- Prepare technical and non technical reports to a high standard to budget.
- Proactively contribute to various marketing and tender initiatives.
- Proactively contribute to managing existing key clients and building new clients.
- Work effectively on several projects concurrently.
- Work alongside other professionals in multi disciplinary teams
- Degree in Engineering or a related subject, with a professional qualification such as Chartered Engineer.Ideally, in addition, an MSc or equivalent in Renewable Energy, or related subject. Proven interest in working in the renewables sector long-term.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience is essential, with at least 3 years as a solar PV specialist.
- Excellent level of general technical knowledge on the design, operation and maintenance of solar PV assets in the UK;
- Performance forecasts of new assets and reviews of existing assets;
- Construction of solar PV assets;
- Holding responsibility for project delivery to time, quality and budget;
- Identifying and understating customer needs and supporting the development of new business.
- PV modelling software such as PVSyst;
- Detailed design of solar PV and ancillary electrical systems;
- Applicable UK standards and legislation including Ofgem accreditation process;
- Project finance and contracts.
Please contact Sally Woods for further information