A rare opportunity to join a growing practise with a London based property consultancy which specialises in land assembly for regeneration, utility, renewable energy and transport infrastructure schemes.
They are compulsory purchase focussed but a large volume of our work is achieved through negotiated agreements.
They are seeking to appoint an ambitious Chartered Surveyor or property specialist who has the necessary skills and drive to make a positive contribution towards enhancing their reputation in these sectors.
- The candidate will be involved in a range of exciting urban based projects. The role will involve providing a full range of CPO services to clients, from order promotion to implementation. Valuation, negotiation, title and plan reading skills are essential.
- The position will also involve liaising with the client and working as part of a large project team.
- There will also be opportunity to work on high profile urban and rural based infrastructure and transport projects.
- This role may suit an ambitious public sector surveyor looking to move into private practice.
- MRICS qualified with at least 3 years of experience or demonstrable equivalent property/rail or energy infrastructure knowledge.
- Could have experience of involvement with regeneration and housing projects.
- Have an understanding of the Compulsory Purchase process (preferable but not essential).
- A proven track record of negotiating land acquisition, option agreements and producing valuations
- Full driving licence.
- Enthusiastic and team player.