|Job Title:||Principal Sustainability Consultant - Business Development|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
My client - a leading sustainability consultancy - is looking for a Principal level consultant to join their growing Team in Central London and work with a wide range of clients from a range of industry sectors. Services offered include stakeholder engagement, sustainability reporting, human rights, green bonds and sustainability strategy, but the key element to the role is to grow the business, so I'm looking for sustainability consultants who thrive on securing new work at a high monetary value.
To be considered for the role, you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- a first degree and a second degree in a relevant subject, in particular Sustainability
- extremely strong and proven business development skills (you will be able to back this up with figures)
- a strong background in sustainability, working within a consultancy environment where BD forms a large part of your role
- excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- proven leadership and project management skills are essential, as you will have a number of line reports
- experience of having managed and led Teams of people, both coaching and providing technical guidance
- be comfortable managing a number of projects simultaneously and delivering to timescales, often under pressure
- experience of having managed budgets
- a willingness to travel within the UK and overseas
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a motivated, successful and professional Team of Sustainability Consultants and work on some excellent projects both in the UK and worldwide. If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please do contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.