Principal à Technical Director Civil Engineer
Our Client, a specialist in the oil and gas, mining and minerals, infrastructure, built environment, industry and power sectors are looking to appoint an Experienced Civil Engineer to support engineering projects based in the south-west.
- Chartered (or working towards) Civil Engineer with demonstrable consultancy/commercial experience inc project/team/budget management
- General understanding of Civil engineering principles and working engineering design knowledge; along with strong numerical skills
- Strong BD capabilities and able to identify and pursue markets and opportunities to help lead growth/expansion
- Minimum 2:1 or higher Bachelor's degree and relevant MSc.
- Managing / overseeing projects, advising clients on engineering projects such as general infrastructure throughout the south-west and across the UK;
- High level report writing and technical review of work;
- Supervision / mentoring of engineering staff;
- Liaising with other professionals in other UK offices;
- Seeking opportunities through coordinated business development to expand the civil & structural engineering services and capabilities.
- Design and construction of commercial buildings, roads, drainage and general infrastructure
The role requires a working knowledge of engineering design (reinforced concrete, steel, earthworks, drainage and external works design), programme management, engineering contracts (ICE7th, NEC3, FIDIC), together with experience of the tender process and management of construction projects.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.