|Job Title:||Principal Town Planner|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Principal Town Planner
£40,000 - £50, 000 (+ benefits)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Planner to work for a Top Planning Consultancy at their office in London. They are experts in all areas of planning and deliver a complete range of planning and multi-disciplinary services nationally for the private and public sectors.
As a well-respected authority on Planning Services, this is a chance to join a Planning Consultancy who currently employ over 40 professionals, with a wealth of clients, including major house builders, housing associations, NHS, universities, retailers, local authorities as well as a number of other property developers.
You would be joining a highly motivated and professional team with a strong understanding of planning policy and procedures, along with excellent working knowledge of how local authorities operate. Each project you work on would be supported by a bespoke team and a passion for planning means the company thrives on providing innovative solutions to complex issues.
The company has an excellent social scene, with regular trips, events and treats for you to enjoy. They understand the importance of investing in their employees, and offer further training and development sponsorship whether you are new to Planning or at the very top of your game.
With a highly competitive salary and excellent array of benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Act for a number of commercial and private clients
- Team management and mentoring junior members of the team
- Advising Local Planning Authorities in all aspects of planning consultancy
- Work within a commercial environment to deliver projects to clearly-defined budgets
- Carrying out a wide variety of research into all planning matters
- Drafting reports on a range of planning issues
- Relevant degree in Planning and MRTPI Qualified
- Good working knowledge of both planning policy and development management
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and to present arguments both orally and in writing
- A sound knowledge of planning legislation and a commitment to excellence in all that you do
- Confident with a Professional outlook
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986