|Job Title:||Principal Wastewater Modeller|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Principal Wastewater Modeller
- Wastewater Catchment Planning
- Integrated Catchment Planning
- Feasibility studies / options development.
- Asset performance assessments / Root Cause Analysis.
- Technical guidance / leadership to the project team
- Client liaison and report preparation
- Assist in the preparation of proposals within current frameworks and the development of additional clients
- Financial management of projects to ensure profitable delivery
- Management of sub-contractors including supplier selection, performance appraisal and invoice approval 3. Work closely with clients to ensure projects are delivered to their expectations in terms of quality, time and budget.
- Management responsibilities for team including continual professional development, and management of staff resources within the business to ensure project delivery
- Work with Divisional and Technical Managers to identify staffing requirements and take an active role in the recruitment of new staff in order to develop the teams
- Raise the profile of the company through attendance and presentation at technical and commercial conferences and preparation of papers and press releases
- Develop and maintain project related health and safety strategies including risk assessments
- Operate in accordance with the corporate health and safety, environment and quality standards and ensure the project team comply with such standards
- Work may require travel in the UK or abroad to offices and site.
- You will hold a relevant degree, and be progressing towards professional membership of an applicable institution.
- You will have a broad understanding of wastewater asset management within the UK water industry and be experienced in the production of models for catchment planning studies.
- You will be highly skilled in the use of InfoWorks CS software and have a working knowledge of ICM.
- A full UK Driving Licence is advantageous.
- You will have good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be able to provide coaching and mentoring to others within the team.
- Good IT skills are paramount (in particular MS Office), as well as the ability to pick up new, client specific software.
- This role is client facing, so professionalism and excellent communication skills are a must.