Working for a key client contact the Principal Water Engineer will be working on a range of projects for both private and public sector clients. The projects will include:
- Design of SUDS and drainage strategies for new developments
- Designing and Managing flood alleviation schemes, with a focus on surface water management, ground water and fluvial flood risk from design to construction
- Production of PAR for approval from the EA
- Developing Engineering inputs into master plans
- Managing the delivery of hydraulic modelling to inform the design process
The Principal Water Engineer will also need to have excellent business development and commercial skills as you will develop, improve and expand on current water service offerings, manage and build key clients and work with senior colleagues to generate strategic relationships with clients.
Additionally you should have knowledge of:
- Requirements of the Floods and Water Management Act
- Local flood risk strategies
- SAB policy and issues
- National planning and water policy
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessments
- Surface Water Management Plans
The successful Principal Water Engineer will have excellent project management skills and have consultancy or local authority experience.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.