|Job Title:||Principal Utilities Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Principal Utilities Engineer
Our prestigious client has a portfolio of truly multi-disciplinary projects requiring your utilities engineering expertise. Our pipeline of projects is growing and offers the opportunity to deliver innovative, cost effective utility solutions to our clients.
Projects you will work on offer a diverse range of utilities challenges from land development, complex regeneration in cities to feasibility assessments for wind farms.
This opportunity gives you the chance to broaden your utilities expertise and the option of working from one of the Midlands based offices.
You'll partner with experts across a variety of disciplines to deliver the following:
- Lead on the provision of technical support for master planning, environmental impact assessment, procurement and delivery of utilities projects
- Work closely with clients to develop highly effective utility engineering solutions
- Deliver high quality desktop and intrusive utility investigations and assessments
- Procurement of major service diversions
Skills essential for success in this role include:
- Strong client engagement skills and the ability to influence the delivery of effective and sustainable infrastructure solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the infrastructure network and utility services design
- Understanding of construction contract and specification preparation
- Experience of negotiating with utility service providers
- Ideally you'll be degree qualified in either civil, mechanical or electrical engineering, but it is your experience in the assessment and delivery of utility engineering solutions that is critical to success in this role.