Different locations within the UK
The purpose of this role is to support all rotor manufacturing activities involved in the manufacture of small gas turbine discs and shafts.
- NC programming of Multi Axis CNC machine tools to include: - Muller 20, Okuma Howa VTM, Macturn 550 & Makino A99. Note! The applicant must be conversant in the same / similar type of machine tools as outlined above.
- A good knowledge of machining typical aerospace materials, especially Inconel 718 is required.
- Have Good Problem Solving Skills
- Identify & Implement Efficient Cost Savings Manufacturing Processes.
- Identify and procure suitable tooling, jigs and fixtures.
- Knowledge of SAP to create and update component routings.
- Conversant in CAM and must be a capable NX user..
- Ability to manually measure components and interpret CMM results.
- Processing of NCC Activities
This is an on going contract!