Allen & York are recruiting a Procurement Engineer for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Oversee all procurement and logistics functions within the Engineering Department
- Coordinate within the Engineering Department and with the project Management Department in the planning of projects, and subsequently ensure that all project components are purchased within budget and delivered in accordance with project schedules
- Prepare project cash flow analysis
- Prepare and issue requests for quotations to suppliers and contractors
- Prepare contracts for the execution of services in accordance with company contracting procedures
- Maintain a database of pricing and quotations
- Maintain a database of supplier evaluations
- Negotiate prices, credit terms and payment terms with suppliers
- Pursue cost savings measures related to procurement and logistics across all projects
- Assist the Engineering Department with the development of cost effective technical specifications for projects in the bid and design phase
- Track and ensure adherence with departmental and project budgets
- Document and report procurement and logistics statistics for management review
- Organize, plan, direct and control the functions of the Procurement and Logistics Department This
- A college or university degree 5+ years in a procurement and logistics function
PLEASE DO NOT send your C.V by Email and apply to the position directly. C.Vs sent to the email will not be considered.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.