|Job Title:||Product Manager Environment|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Chris Saunby|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our Client, a leading UK based science and technology company, is looking for an experienced tactical and strategic Product Manager to own, define and provide leadership for a portfolio of measurement services products within their Environment and Energy Sector.
The role is responsible for ensuring the new product activity is as effective as possible and that products are commercialised as effectively as possible.
Working as part of the measurement services team, your activities will focus on developing new measurement services aimed at the Environmental and Energy markets. You will: -
- Have financial targets for growing their business.
- Using our client’s new product activity process to identify and select opportunities for the development of new, high value or high impact products. You will work with colleagues across the business and in external markets to develop those new services and take them to market.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer and stakeholder needs in the target Sector and identify technologies within the business research programmes that can be developed into new measurement services.
- Act as the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle to ensure that new measurement services deliver the greatest possible benefit to our client’s customers and maximum possible financial return to their business.
- Champion the new product activity process across the business, working with technical and management teams regularly.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to take new services to market.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven product management experience within the Environment and Energy markets.
- Ability to interact credibly with research and development teams.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Able to develop product development roadmaps.
- Skilled at working effectively with and pulling together cross functional teams, internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving, time management, decision making and people influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident presenting to a technical and non-technical audience.
- MS/BS degree in Science, Engineering is preferred.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, please contact Chris Saunby at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986.