|Job Title:||Product Manager - Trox Middle East|
|Salary:||UAE Dirhams15000.00 - UAE Dirhams20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Teymoor|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
The Product Manager will be responsible for technically supporting the Internal and External teams in achieving pre-determined sales values in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries.
This position will hold responsibility for the product promotion within design consultants, selection, training (internal and external) & market requirement evaluation for the Air Distribution, Air Flow Control, Dampers Doors, Louvres & Filter Units product groups.
The Product Manager will report directly to the Sales Manager or General Manager responsible for the respective GCC countries, and ultimately to the Managing Director.
The Product Manager will be required to carry out the following responsibilities as part of the role. This list is not exhaustive and may be amended by the Managing Director as required.
- A primary steering product and system knowledge and understanding.
- Presenting a positive and professional attitude both within the team and to the marketplace
- Achieving predetermined short and medium term technical goals and objectives
- Ensuring Middle East addresses the market specific product requirements, and testing accreditations.
- Carry out the timely equipment engineering / selections from the product portfolio (consider equipment type, factory of manufacture etc.
- Preparation and submission of material submittals in conjunction with the Internal Sales Engineer.
- Constant updating of the ibaan CRM tool.
- Preparation of a projects sheet for the weekly sales meeting.
- Successful negotiation with clients - converting quotations into orders
- Continually train and develop the sales team on products, product selection and usage in conjunction with the Sales Manager's recommendations.
- Have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Oversee the preparation of quotation for complex projects.
- Assist clients Developers, Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants, Contractors and Sub-Contractors - in their selection of systems and system components.
- Carry out presentations and seminars on all types of products and systems as and when required.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Promote innovative products and solutions to the designers.
- Understand our clients and prospective clients product preference / payment terms / design capabilities / etc.
- Maintain and / or improve relationships with existing clients
- Continually build new client relationships and secure new business opportunities.
- Identify and evaluate presentation opportunities within the GCC where industry professionals will be in attendance.
- Have an excellent technical understanding of the AD,AFC,DDL,FU ranges
- Have a commercial understanding of the product portfolio
- Have a technical understanding of HVAC systems as a whole
- Have a technical and commercial understanding of our competitors' products
- Desired but not mandatory: Have a thorough understanding of the current UAE & GCC markets so as to be able to continually best position
- Assist in the launch of new products marketing / show participation
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and compliance management systems
- Understanding the competition and the advantages and disadvantages in order to best position.
We look forward to receiving your application
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.