Are you a Product Analyst looking for a leap up the career ladder? We are seeking experienced and ambitious analysts to join a rapidly expanding team in a global leading company to fill the role of Software Product Strategy Analyst. This Cambridge based role is for someone who can step into role and hit the ground running working independently and proactively coordinating estimations for customer requests, sizing market opportunities and defining key performance metrics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with key colleagues in the Product Management team to identify and define products' KPIs and other success indicators
- Providing product analytics and visualising data for reports and dashboards across departments
- Identifying product improvement opportunities across software usability, integration and onboarding
- Producing data pipelines, product plans and predictive models based on analytics
In order to qualify for this opportunity you must have:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a technological product support or marketing role
- A university-level qualification in quantitative fields such as math, science or computer science
- Practical working knowledge of data and statistical analysis
- Clear communication, critical thinking and effective team working skills demonstrated in your work history
To be considered for the role then please submit your CV now and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail with you.
If you would like more information about this opportunity then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292