|Job Title:||Product Support Engineer - Wind Power|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client is a world leader in Onshore and Offshore Wind Power.
In this role the successful applicant will be part of the development and product support team supporting the digital control hardware and real time embedded control software used in wind turbine power converters. Your training will include working on the following tasks:
Made up of specialist engineers, researchers and support staff, the team is primarily responsible for developing new power converters and related technologies for large onshore and offshore wind turbines.
- Support of PCB manufacturing and testing.
- Development testing of control electronics.
- Design of control hardware.
- Development and deployment of real time control software.
- Research into new control hardware and software solutions
- Capturing and documentation of detailed requirements.
- Liaison with suppliers.
- Validation of components/equipment in laboratory/wind turbines.
- Educated to A level (Maths or Science is desirable) or BTEC National Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related subjected.
- A keen interest in digital control electronics is essential
- Your will receive training in all aspects of the role which will include the opportunity to achieve a further education qualification.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.