ALLEN & YORK are currently helping a specialist provider of green building, energy efficiency, energy management and sustainability services grow their offering in the Middle East. Our client an is looking to hire an experienced Products/ Brand Manager to be based in Dubai UAE
- Support Business Development from a strategic and operational marketing point of view, providing market intelligence and creating sales support tools.
- Gathering data on market potential and evolution through desk-based research and by liaising with external data providers.
- Organize, analyze and present market data under relevant format to the Business Development & Marketing Director in order to identify and define the company's growth and development strategy.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry related events, publications and announcements
- Competition watch, follow competitors moves such as alliances, contracts awarded, positioning on tenders.
- Prepare brochures and sales support tools, liaise with graphic designers for edition and publication, liaise with Veolia Communication team a for updates on website and social media, liaise with PR agency
- Prepare templates and specific presentations, create templates for proposals on priority offers
- Support the preparation of bid qualification process for new opportunities, contribute to the written proposal both in terms of content and presentation
- At least 5 years of experience in, market research to identify energy savings / efficiency products, conducting product feasibility studies, pricing strategies, business plans, build marketing strategies, negotiate contracts, develop markets, etc.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, MEP Engineering or Sustainability
- Knowledgeable of energy management & sustainability business
- Experienced in the Middle East market and locally based in the UAE
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.