|Job Title:||Project Architect (RIBA Part 3)|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A chance to take a lead role with an award winning RIBA Chartered Practice with a reputation for sensitive, innovative and cost effective designs that exceed our clients' expectations and draw out the best potential in homes and buildings
The role of Project Architect
You will support the management and running of architectural projects within the Practice, with the ability, skills & motivation to act as independent project architect with support from senior staff. You will have the opportunity to lead and manage projects from concept design stage, through development of design, as well as the tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site.
As Project Architect you will also be managing project profitability and will be responsible for the organisation of resources, to ensure the commercial success of the projects.
You will direct and manage other supporting staff in the delegation of work to, as well as liaise with and take instructions and guidance from Directors in programming workload and managing projects. There will be the opportunity, with guidance from Director, to attend CPD courses. You will at all times uphold the ethos of the Company in terms of professional and design standards as set out in the Practice Handbook.
Managing client relationships is a central part of this role, as is the development of new client relationships.
Requirements to be considered for Project Architect
- RIBA Part 3 (at least 3 years post Part 3)
- Strong design skills
- Drawing and presentational skills in tasks reflecting all stages of RIBA Plan of Work
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of building technologies and environmental design and ability to employ structural practice, construction techniques and processes relevant to the production of information encompassing all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work;
- Knowledge of technical standards, regulatory frameworks and health & safety;
- Good organisational skills & ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to manage and appraise own working practices.
- Computer aided drafting skills (Vectorworks and use of Apple OS is preferable)
- Good driving record
Interested? Get in touch;
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr; Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!