|Job Title:||Project Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is an innovative and highly successful property and construction surveying firm looking for a motivated Project Building Surveyor.
They will provide you with the opportunity to tailor-make your career and achieve your personal and professional goals. As a RICS and Investors in People accredited company, they are committed to providing excellent training, and a platform to achieve at a rate you determine.
The Role of the Project Building Surveyor
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Project Building Surveyor. If you are looking for job variety and exposure to a range of sectors this is the ideal job for you.
- You will be working for London's key developers and property owners to deliver first-hand experience on some of London's award winning projects.
- You will be supporting senior members of the team in managing projects as well as taking ownership of projects and clients too.
- You will be working on high profile / exciting developments for blue-chip Clients within the public or private sectors, including residential, leisure, healthcare and commercial projects.
- This role comes with full support to reach MRICS status, including time off to study, access to events & mentorship.
- The role also offers a bonus scheme, 23 days leave, pension scheme, personal development and CPD training courses, laptop and iPhone for work and personal use, Employee Engagement Forum and excellent career progressions.
- Degree or Post Graduate diploma or Masters, preferably in a construction or property related subject.
- Willingness to undertake professional study leading to MRICS (Chartered) status.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Employer's Agent or Contract Administrator with procurement and cost management of subcontractors.
- Working knowledge of planning procedures, contents of planning documentation and dealing with planning conditions
- Attracting additional work from existing clients and developing new clients and workloads.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels.
- Positive approach to team working with excellent inter-personal skills.
Interested? Get in touch!
Cate Battson - Tel: 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.