A new opportunity for a Sustainability software Project Manager who is seeking their next career move is available. In the role of Project Co-ordinator, you will work with multiple software implementation projects for a global leading company in the EHS SaaS market. Based in the South East of England, this is a great chance to develop your career in a rapidly expanding business.
The Project Co-ordinator will:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Verbally and in writing schedule, track and communicate clients' timelines
- Control and delegate resources/budgets of projects and project managers you are responsible for
- Enter client events using Open Air software for project tracking, including costing and billing calculations
- Resolve client issues, involving an implementation manager if escalation is necessary
In order to be considered for this position you must:
- Be a graduate in a Sustainability AND/OR an IT, software related subject area
- Have experience managing multiple software implementations
- Hold a PMP or Six Sigma Project Management Certificate
- Have excellent communication skills: written, oral and customer facing
- Be adaptable, flexible and proactive anticipating clients' needs or issues and eliminating them before they arise
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in touch with you. To find out more then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292. We look forward to receiving your application - the best of luck.