Allen & York are recruiting a Project Coordinator - Morocco for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in the Middle East and North Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join company which is expanding rapidly and who is paving the way with ground breaking projects.
- Ensure the construction and handover of company projects to clients on schedule and on budget supervising the activities of contractors
- Previous experiences coordinating projects with ONEE and local autorities
- Plan, direct, coordinate, develop and deliver progress reports for the construction of assigned projects
- Work closely with contractors, engineers and project teams to oversee organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Regularly inspect project construction sites to ensure appropriate field operations from a quality, safety and workmanship perspective
- Monitor and report progress and issues relating to safety, quality, schedule and budget in accordance with established ISO reporting procedures
- Ensure the project is constructed in strict adherence to quality requirements, and to the design plans and specifications
- Track day to day progress and ensures the project maintains schedule, and provide solutions to make up lost schedule as required
- Provide project status reports as required by the clients and management
- Coordinate with QHSE on all ISO requirements
This position requires:
- University degree in Engineering (Electrical degree will be an advantage)
- +7 years managing construction projects of USD20M +
- Previous relations coordinating with local authorities
- Arabic Speaking is a big advantage
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Ghadir Shaar on +971 4 446 9828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.
This is just one of many jobs that Allen & York are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. Allen & York are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.