|Job Title:||Project Developer - Wind|
|Salary:||€50000 - €60000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client are a Global Renewable Energy company who have been operating Wind farms since 1996 they started operating publicly in 2008.
They require a Project developer to acquire and manage sites in the West of France with frequent travel necessary.
- Carry out the necessary actions in the promotion of future wind farms, in accordance with the Department's and Area Manager's guidelines, in order to contribute to the successful fulfilment of the business plan.
- Collaborate in the identification of suitable geographical locations in which to construct wind farms in order to contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives.
- Keep the progress on the projects under your control up to date, promote the interchange of information between authorities and ensure that the objectives are met, in order to allow the progress of the running projects to be monitored.
- Establish a network of high level contacts throughout the West part of France with frequent ground presence.
- Negotiate with the landowners the transfer of use of the affected ground for the wind farms, the power lines and the substations maintain relations.
- Identify and forge cooperation with other promotion companies.
- Collaborate closely with other departments and alongside with the Project Manager during the promotion phase, asking for the documentation necessary for the project development as well as receiving advice to help resolve incidents and eliminate risks (technical support and legal advice) and act as an internal supplier to manage the administrative processes, in order to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
- 2 direct reports and 1 support staff
- University Degree
- Languages: French and fluent English
- 3-5 years experience in developing processes for onshore wind