|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is a well-established and respected multi-disciplinary consultancy; due to continued success and expansion within the company, they are looking for a highly experienced construction and building services professional to head up and develop this area of their Cambridge office.
- Work closely with the other directors to deliver technical expertise in Building Services and Construction across the company.
- Proactively support with the development of the Building Services offering.
- Support and lead teams of multidisciplinary engineers.
- Develop new business for the Building Services team.
- Manage the financial and commercial aspects of project delivery.
- Manage resource allocation.
- Be responsible for project delivery of building services works.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to the highest of technical standards.
- 10+ years' experience within the Building Services and Construction market.
- Extensive Business Development experience.
- Proven track record of developing a consultancy's Building Services offering.
- Proven track record of successful team management and development.
- Relevant degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- Professional Membership in any of: CIBSE, IMechE, IET.
To discuss the role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.