This is your opportunity to join a leading Global organisation as a Project Director – Rail Communications. Working within a company who utilise their knowledge to deliver innovative solutions and exceptional outcomes. As a Project Director you will act as an ambassador for the company and the client stakeholder community, taking responsibility and control through the delivery life cycle, and actively managing critical customer issues. You will be a visible leader, providing direction for a large application engineering team.
As a Project Director you will be accountable for the safe and timely delivery of contract obligations against key business metrics. Responsible for the progress and status of the programme, to ensure that accurate and timely reports are prepared as required, including but not limited to: Resource management, detailed financial analysis and commercial management.
- Degree qualified in engineering, management or a similar discipline.
- Professional project management qualification.
- Extensive experience of managing large complex, technical, control and communication projects.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing project delivery compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
Our client is offering a comprehensive package which includes a competitive basic salary, pension and bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global firm who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.