Allen & York are recruiting a Project Engineer for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in the Middle East and North Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join company which is expanding rapidly and who is paving the way with ground breaking projects.
- Ensure the construction and handover of company projects to clients on schedule and
- on budget
- Ensure a zero-accident safety record and general compliance with company QHSE
- Plan, direct, coordinate, develop and deliver progress reports for the construction of
- assigned projects
- Work closely with contractors, engineers and project teams to oversee organization,
- scheduling, and implementation
- Regularly inspect project construction sites to ensure appropriate field operations
- from a quality, safety and workmanship perspective
- Monitor and report progress and issues relating to safety, quality, schedule and
- budget in accordance with established ISO reporting procedures
- Ensure the project is constructed in strict adherence to quality requirements, and to
- the design plans and specifications
- Track day to day progress and ensures the project maintains schedule, and provide
- solutions to make up lost schedule as required
- Manage project expenses to ensures project is delivered within budget
- Provide project status reports as required by the clients and management
- Prepare and issue RFPs for subcontracted works
- Review, evaluate and recommend subcontractor proposals
- Negotiate and prepare subcontracts in accordance with company subcontracting
- Coordinate with QHSE on all ISO requirements
- Help develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
This position requires:
- University degree in Engineering or Project Management
- 5-7 years managing construction projects of $10 mil +
- Arabic Speakers are highly preffered.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Ghadir Shaar on +971 4 446 9828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.
This is just one of many jobs that Allen & York are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. Allen & York are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.