|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Rail Fixed Telecoms|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Wiltshire - Chippenham|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of project engineering activities to agreed cost, quality, time and performance for large multidisciplinary projects. To undertake the role of engineering contact for both the internal and external subcontractors. Taking responsibility for managing the engineering risk elements and the engineering aspects of contract requirements of Fixed Telecom projects.
• Chartered Engineer or equivalent status.
• Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
• IRSE Telecoms Project Engineer.
• Proven experience with leading delivery of operational telecommunications systems engineering activities in the rail environment.
• Proven experience with leading estimates for engineering tenders and projects with regard to resources, technology, plans, process and risk.
• Proven success motivating and leading a team for effective design and delivery of telecommunications systems.
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal, presentation, time management and problem solving skills.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
Our client is offering a comprehensive package which includes a competitive basic salary, pension and bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global firm who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.