Project Manager - Industrial Risks
Lyon, Aix en Provence or Paris
ALLEN & YORK are currently working with a leading international consultancy, an organization that works closely with their clients to help resolve their most demanding environmental and human health issues.
This position of Project Manager will have a focus on industrial risks and is an exciting time to join this forward thinking company.
Main Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Regulatory studies drafting (operating permit application, impact assessment, health risk assessment, hazard studies, regulatory compliance)
- Modelling of catastrophic scenarios
- Conduction of compliance audits, cession/acquisition audits
- Environmental management support
- Proposal drafting
- Client management
Requirements of the Project Manager
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in chemical sciences/chemical engineering/processes engineering, with an environment / classified installations section
- Knowledge of classified installations for environmental protection (ICPE) and French environmental regulatory and legislative frameworks
- Proficient computer skills including excellent knowledge of Autocad and GIS tools such as ArcGIS, usual software in modelling (PHAST, ALOHA, GTDLI) and associated methodological guides
- Knowledge of risk analyses technics (HAZOP, AMDEC, bow-tie)
- Proficient spoken and written French and English is required
- Expertise in environmental files
- We expect candidates to be able to work effectively in a team environment under pressure
- 5 - 10 years experience
We look forward to receiving your application.