|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Contact Name:||Tom Collins|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Project Manager - North East England & Scotland
Our client carries out a wide range of work covering water and waste water treatment, earthworks, substructures, roads and drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors throughout the UK & Ireland.
They are currently wishing to employ an experienced Project Manager to manage innovative and challenging projects.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team on a variety of high value projects including water and waste water treatment projects.
Operating in the Civils and Water sectors on a national basis, they are seeking to recruit an experienced and effective Project Manager to complement their Pre-Construction team. The position will be mainly site based. The successful candidate should be a self-motivated individual and having a wide-ranging sector experience would be an advantage, this would include Civils, Wastewater & Water Treatment.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognised institution at 2:1 or better.
- 6 or more years' experience including on-site experience.
- Successful delivery of previous projects.
- Excellent organisational skills and networking ability.
- Experience must include Civils and/or Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Experience would be desirable with MS Project and/P6
- Supervise assigned company personnel
- Undertake regular formal inspections of sites and consultants work in accordance with company policy
- Prepare progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
- Support the preparation of bids and support the delivery of company services on other contracts, when required.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice.