|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Boris Grigorov|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Project Manager / Developer (On-shore Wind, Paris)
Industry: Sustainable energy - Wind turbines
At least a 5-year experience in a similar position
Permanent Contract - Paris, France - Immediate availability
The company is a pure player in the French wind turbine industry, taking part in every step of each project: development, financing, construction and operations.
As of early 2017, the company had commissioned c150MW; Moreover they got another 300MW currently in a development stage.
Backed by, a global wind turbine operator, which operates on a worldwide scale, company's ambition is to dramatically increase the wind portfolio in France and in Europe. In order to achieve this, the company are recruiting a Project Manager/Developer
Job offer description:
You will directly report to the Director of Development and ensure proper project execution, from the identification of potential areas to the acquisition all of the necessary administrative authorizations for the creation of a wind farm.
Your main missions are:
- Identifying areas suitable for a wind farm whilst respecting the criteria defined by the company;
- Ensuring collaboration and dialogue between the administration, communities, elected representatives, residents and all other stakeholders to promote acceptability and execution of the project;
- Supervising and coordinating all the studies needed to submit authorization applications (environmental, wind, connections);
- Defining the design of the future wind farm with the help of internal and external experts;
- Collating all the information needed to submit authorization applications;
- Following up on the review of these applications by different administrations through regular contacts and meetings.
You will contribute to organizing and moderating a team, composed of a property negotiator and a cartographer-draughtsman, with the Director of Development. You will actively take part in the selection strategy for prospective areas and sites while taking into account the long-term evolution of wind turbine characteristics.
Experience and skills
You must have a degree in higher education (Bac+4 /5 in and Engineering school or a Master) and have at least a 5-year successful experience in the development of wind turbine projects.
You must have a keen interest for this industry and be persuasive. Your people and communication skills will allow you to deal with different stakeholders. You have developed the following qualities:
- Listening skills
- Ability to give a clear presentation with persuasive arguments
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to convince and to conduct a successful sales approach
You are organized and thorough, and thus know how to simultaneously deal with several projects. You like to work independently and on diverse tasks.
You are interested in the evolving nature of your position, as you will be managing a small team destined to grow.
Perseverance and team spirit are assets that will allow you to succeed in your missions.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and mapping software
Fluency in French (native standard) & English
B License required.