Project Manager - Energy-to-waste (South coast of Scotland)
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead negotiations with the DNO (electricity utility) and the EPC joint venture with the grid connection
- Assist the client in meeting target construction and commissioning dates
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree qualified (an Electrical Engineering degree would be desirable)
- Chartered would be advantageous
- Considerable Project Management experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of plant construction and commissioning
- IChemE red book experience
- Proven track record in conflict resolution and sub-contractor management
- APM Member would be advantageous
The company designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sector.
They operate across the oil and gas, mining, renewable energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure industry.